The Government of Canada uses a number of tools to share content and give access to reliable and timely health and safety information when, where and how you need it.
Subscribe to RSS updates for ongoing news and alerts delivered directly to your RSS reader.
- Follow Healthy Canadians (@HealthyCdns) for relevant, fun and practical tips and facts to help you and your family be healthy, stay safe and live well. Read our Twitter protocol
- Follow Health Canada for health news and alerts, and read our Twitter protocol.
- Follow the Canada Food Inspection Agency for food recalls, safety tips and news.
- Follow the Public Health Agency of Canada for the latest health advisories, warnings and announcements. Read our Twitter protocol.
YouTube and online videos
- Watch Healthy Canadians videos for tips and learn facts that can help you make informed decisions to ease your daily life, and protect your family's health and safety. Read our YouTube protocol.
- Watch Health Canada's public service announcements, television ads and more on the video gallery or on YouTube.
- See the Public Health Agency of Canada's videos on YouTube.
- Read our YouTube protocol.
Sign up for email updates on recalls, safety alerts and advisories.
Share interesting web pages by emailing them, posting them to your social networking page or linking them to social bookmarking sites.
Buttons and banners toolbox
This gallery provides graphics and buttons that you can add to your website or blog to access health-related information.
Quick responses (QR) codes
Maybe you've already seen QR codes on our publications and exhibits. With the right QR code reader, you can automatically access our web content by scanning the barcode on your mobile device.
No endorsement of any products or services is expressed or implied.
- Date modified: