Ebola virus disease awareness resources
Download, print and share these Ebola resources.
On this page
Print and display educational posters about Ebola.
Canada's Ebola response
Find out what Canada is doing about Ebola both domestically and internationally.
Get the facts about Ebola.
- Worried about Ebola? Get the facts.
- How do you get the Ebola virus?
- When is someone able to spread the disease to others?
- Ebola virus does not spread easily from person to person.
- Ebola can only spread to others after symptoms begin.
- Can a person infected with Ebola spread the virus if they don't have symptoms?
Join the fight against Ebola.
Canada's Ebola vaccine timeline
Learn about the history of Canada's experimental Ebola vaccine.
Find out the facts about travel and your Ebola risk.
Learn more about Ebola by watching the following videos.
- Date modified: