Learn about genetic testing and screening, fertility treatments and how to become a sperm or egg donor. Also find helpful resources for a safe and healthy pregnancy.
Use these food safety and healthy eating tips during pregnancy. Also get the facts on vitamins and minerals, dealing with depression and maintaining oral health.
Get the facts on fertility, including treatment options and risks, counselling, and genetic testing and screening. Also learn about how cancer can affect fertility.
Know the risks of multiple births and its challenges. Also learn about in vitro fertilization and read stories from parents with multiples.
Learn about using donors or surrogates, becoming a donor and talking to your donor-conceived child. Also find information about a donor.
Discover how you can have a healthy pregnancy with these tips about eating well and making healthy lifestyle choices.
Read this information to minimize your risks and stay healthy while travelling during your pregnancy.
What we are doing
- Smoking Cessation During Pregnancy and Relapse After Childbirth in Canada
- Effect Of Maternal Weight On Pregnancy Outcomes
- Maternal Diabetes in Canada
- Folic Acid Use among Pregnant Women in Canada
- Pregnancy and Women's Mental Health in Canada
- Maternal Hypertension in Canada
- Date modified: