Smoking and tobacco
Access tobacco use data, including information on tobacco products, labelling, the effects of smoking, second-hand smoke, prevention and quitting.
Learn how you can quit smoking or help others quit.
Learn how smoking can impact your health.
Find out about tobacco products and label requirements.
Learn how to say no to smoking and keep children smoke-free. Also test your tobacco knowledge.
Information on the health risks of second-hand smoke and its particular dangers to pregnant women and their babies.
Information on tobacco survey results and Canada’s control strategy for lowering smoking rates.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Annual Report on Compliance and Enforcement Activities (Tobacco Control), 2014–2015
- Retailer Behaviour with Respect to Youth Access to Electronic Cigarettes and Promotion Web Summary
- Tobacco control strategy 2012-2017
- Make your car and homes smoke free
- Help young children stay smoke-free
Break It Off
Dump smoking with the Break it Off app
Find out how much you spend on cigarettes
Plain and standardized tobacco packaging: Make your voice heard.
- Date modified: